Acquia is looking for Drupal experts and technical advisors to join our customer advisory team to help us provide exceptional service to our growing customer base, from Fortune 500 clients to government agencies. We need smart, focused and determined individuals who have a proven ability to listen, read between the lines, and diagnose and solve problems efficiently. You get to advise Acquia customers on how to get the most from Drupal and guide them through issues from site launches to "there's a module for that" scenarios. We’re like the Genius Bar, only with a lot less attitude. :)
Positions are available locally in Boston, Portland OR, and London UK.
You will join a dedicated team of remote consultants; helping customers all over the globe overcome obstacles related to their websites. As part of that team, you will work directly with our customers and partners to resolve issues, develop and maintain excellent customer relationships, work with Acquia’s team of top Drupalists to consult or resolve issues, and contribute to making Acquia and Drupal even more awesome.
• Passion for the web, open-source development, and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
• Deep knowledge of Drupal
• A compulsion for creating order out of chaos, and a penchant for turning over all the rocks and resolving issues thoroughly
• Deep understanding of LAMP or IIS/SQL, network protocol layers, security layers and domain models
• Aptitude for building, configuring, and troubleshooting a variety of Drupal site recipes (complex sites, multimedia, social networking, brochure sites, etc.)
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or related discipline preferred
Summer 2010 internships also available; please indicate interest with your resume submission.
Apply Here: www.acquia.com/careers