Drupal Developer/Web Engineer
Achieve Internet is the premier provider in Enterprise Drupal Architecture, integration and module customization. Our expertise in scalability of high traffic websites allows us the ability to provide enterprise level solutions for the most demanding environments. We have built some of the most dynamic and expansive Drupal websites on the market today. Achieve's success is based on our Common Vision. Our team consists of industry leaders who not only understand our mission, but consistently execute upon it. We carefully choose each member of our team based on both their passion for staying at the forefront of technology and driving customer success. Please visit our website www.achieveinternet.com for more information about us.
Achieve's Career Priorities
Personal Advancement. Our engineers are among the best in the Drupal world. Management invests extensively in the training and support of our engineers because we believe in our team. As you succeed we succeed and above all, our clients succeed with solutions that enable them to execute upon their business strategies. We will carefully map out your career path and give you the tools to be successful. Expect to be part of a challenging, cutting edge, technological environment that strives to provide the most effective software solutions for today and tomorrow.
Teamwork. A constant interchange of ideas exists between Achieve Internet's team members, creating a technological "think tank." Each individual brings unique perspectives and skill sets to the company. The personal investment team members apply to projects proves their craft, time and time again. Their commitment and dedication to Achieve Internet's customers enable us to continually develop as a business team while delivering high-quality software solutions to our customers. If you are as business savvy as you are technologically smart, we're interested in speaking with you. Achieve Internet is a dynamic and exciting place to work.
We are looking to add an experienced software developer to fill our Senior Drupal Engineer role. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience working with PHP and MySQLweb related code. Our lead developers collaborate with our Project Management team to build requirements documents, estimates and specs for client projects. Ability to mentor developers, communicate with the client, diagnose and fix issues as well as keep projects on time is what we are looking for.
This position is located in our office in San Diego. Achieve Internet offers a competitive salary, health care benefits, life insurance & paid vacation.
* PHP and MySQL experience required (preferably PHP 5 and MySQL 5)
* Extensive experience with Drupal
* Experience leading a development team
* Experience creating client documentation (requirements, scope of work, etc.)
* Experience working in Agile development environment
* Superior written and verbal communication
* Proven client relations skills a must
* Lead the team through analysis and design to development, test and delivery
* Leads review of analysis, designs and code to ensure requirements are met
* Leads the team to finish a project 100% to customer satisfaction
* Custom PHP/MySQL coding (e.g., Drupal modules and custom db queries)
* Website architecture planning
* Work with Project Manager to create Scope of Work, requirements analysis, etc. for client projects by providing technical details and estimates.
* Installation and configuration of Drupal-powered websites
* Client contact throughout development process
We require all development applicants to pass a short programming test before the interview process begins.
Please visit our career page at http://achieveinternet.com/careers